Here is a list that was compiled by one of our preaching team members, These sites are to be used to challenge and engage your mind as you talk with your child about sex, purity, relationships, coodies….
If you have a “Go To” site that will help other parents that is not listed below please comment below with the link!
(Copy and Paste the links into your browser)
1. This link is about the Biblical guidelines for dating:
2. This link is about a small group curriculum and powerful movement (The testimony videos are AWESOME): http://m.lifeway.com/n/Product-Family/True-Love-Waits
3. Some more guidelines for dating: http://www.epm.org/resources/2010/Jan/28/guidelines-sexual-purity/
4. A heart felt post about purity from the perspective of a youth pastor:
5. This is a drama… about purity… I dare you parents to do this for your kids and video tape it… (and go through the questions together (not video taped) if you video tape it and send it to me… your kid will go to one event for free this year…
6. This will help you develop your theology (Though process) for Purity:
7. This is a “No holds-bar” document that gives biblical responses to almost everything surrounding this topic:
8: This offers 10 great ways to practice purity and would be a great list to run down with your kids!
9: Stop by the Family Resource Center in the Fellowship Mall at The Wesleyan Church of Hamburg to see other parenting resources.